"More General Tips about Cyprus" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Favorite Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus General: 160 reviews and 184 photos
Favorite thing: It is forbidden to remove antiquities from the bottom of the sea, or to take them out of Cyprus without a special export licence.
Visitors should respect ecclesiastic traditions and avoid wearing shorts and sleeveless garments in churches and monasteries.
Short cruises to the Greek islands, Egypt, Lebanon and Syria can be taken on one of the many comfortable cruise ships which offer full-board accommodation and entertainment at very reasonable prices.
Tipping in restaurants, taxis etc is optional but always welcome. (I give when I am satisfied with the service).
A reasonably priced delicious meal popular with the locals is ?souvlaki stin pitta? ?kebab in a special envelope-type bread?.the Arabic pitta.
More General in Cyprus (21)
More Reviews (156)
- See All Purchase Local Delicacies to take back...
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels