Qianmen Street: "Nice shopping area with great shops" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shopping Tip by nepalgoods
Beijing Shopping: 295 reviews and 329 photos
Qianmen Street has always been a lively shopping area with souvenirshops as well as famous shops for tea, jewelery or clothes. But is was also crowded with cars and busses. Now it was changed into a pedestrian street with renovated houses alongside. Here you can find some of the most famous teashops, boutiques of Gucci or Zara. There are also some nice restaurants and teahouses.
More Reviews (93)
- See All North Entrance no longer an Entrance but...
- See All Guang Ji Buddhist Temple
- See All Good price and great location!
- See All Traditionel Teahouse
- See All Olympics 2008
- See All Great Vegetarian Restaurant
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels