"Saint Bartholomew Church" Upper East Side Tip by machomikemd
Upper East Side, New York City: 17 reviews and 54 photos
this is one of the landmarks in the ritzy park avenue area and is the second most popular church in the manhattan area after St. patrick's Cathedral (the St. Bartholomew Church is Episcopalian while the Saint Patrick's Cathedral is Roman Catholic). Thank you SALT or rather Angelina Jolie for making this church more popular. the church maybe anglican but the design is byzentinian in origin and was declared a historical landmark in New York. It has a huge shop inside offering religous articles and worship symbols and stands out as a contrast to the opulence of the Park Avenue Area. It is allso one of the top wedding spots in manhattan and is visited by other christian denominations and tourists.
Address: 325 PARK AVENUE, Manhattan, NEW YORK
Directions: 325 PARK AVENUE, Manhattan, NEW YORK, 10022
Subway:No. 6 Lexington Avenue local to 51st Street, walk west to Park Avenue.
E or V train to Lexington Avenue-53rd Street stop, walk downtown on Lexington to 51st Street, turn right to Park Avenue.
More Reviews (70)
- See All Souvenir Stores
- See All East River Drive (FDR Drive)
- See All Huge TKTS Booth in Father Duffy Square
- Strip Clubs
- Lots of Odd Characters Posing for a Buck
- See All New York City Fridge Magnets
- See All Rubber Shoes or Leather Walking Shoes
- See All Filipino Restaurant cum Bakeshop
- See All Carriage Ride
- See All The Donald's Premium Bar Part 2
- Nice Location in Midtown at Times Square
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels