"Monasturskaya Lavka" Top 5 Page for this destination Where to go? Tip by kris-t
Where to go?, Moscow: 86 reviews and 119 photos
This plaice is small and modest and belong to church.
Street itself is must see in Moscow . It has very interesting history- it's one of the first streets in Moscow, was founded before 11 centery. In 11 centery British embassy located there.
What to buy: Pretty good choise of Russian souvenirs with very reasonable price.
Open 12pm - 7pm daily
What to pay: from $3
Address: Varvarka Street, Moscow
Directions: Near the Red square and Vasiliy Blazhennui cathedral
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (218)
- See All Est. 2012
- See All The Kremlin, The Secret (Tainitskaya)...
- See All Moscow river boat trip
- See All Live Music every evening!
- See All Some VT member was born here...
- See All Luzhniki - Aqua club "Underwater world"
kris-t's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels