"Weekly Parades" Holidays & Parades Tip by machomikemd
Holidays & Parades, New York City: 51 reviews and 60 photos
I Just learned that there are weekly parades in Manhattan that's why some areas are congested even on weekends especially the area around midtown near the St. Patrick's Cathedral in 6th Avenue and when I was here in October, it was a Polish Festival and and the day before was a korean pride parade.
Address: Many to choose from in the City.
Directions: 6th Avenue which turns into The Avenue of The Americas
Phone: ( 212) 639-9675
More Reviews (70)
- See All Souvenir Stores
- See All East River Drive (FDR Drive)
- See All Huge TKTS Booth in Father Duffy Square
- Strip Clubs
- Lots of Odd Characters Posing for a Buck
- See All New York City Fridge Magnets
- See All Rubber Shoes or Leather Walking Shoes
- See All Filipino Restaurant cum Bakeshop
- See All Carriage Ride
- See All The Donald's Premium Bar Part 2
- Nice Location in Midtown at Times Square
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels