"Hotel Pearl Palace is a great budget hotel" Hotel Pearl Palace Tip by MalenaN

My room at Hotel Pearl Palace

My room at Hotel Pearl Palace
      The bathroom
    by MalenaN

I had been recommended to stay at Hotel Pearl Palace and as it seems to be a very popular place I sent an email to reserve a room more than a week in advance. It is possible to make reservations, but only if you arrive to the hotel before 16 in the afternoon. They have rooms in different categories and available at the time I were visiting was a standard room with air-cooler. In the room there was a fan, TV and a bathroom with hot water. It was a convenient room. For the room I paid Rs 750 (August 2010).

The staff is very helpful and when you arrive you will get a booklet with information about Jaipur, not only information about the sights, but also very good information about transportation and how much it cost.

On the roof there is a nice restaurant, the Peacock Rooftop Restaurant. It is a lovely place to sit in and relax any time of the day. There is also a souvenir shop open in the evenings. In the shop I bought some nice bracelets and a necklace.

Hotel Pearl Palace is situated on a quiet street just off Ajmer Road and it is not far to walk there from the railway station or bus station.

Address: Ajmer Rd, Hathroi Fort, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001, India
Website: http://www.hotelpearlpalace.com

• Written Nov 16, 2010

• soundchaseruk's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM

this hotel looks great. I think I might be asking more from you (and Donna)

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Dec 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Donna is the expert! I traveled in India for 8 weeks in 2010 and my knowledge is limited to the things I did. However, if I can I will gladly answer any questions.
      I liked Hotel Pearl Palace very much because of the nice rooftop restaurant.

Have you been to Jaipur?