"Bell ringing joys" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Off The Beaten Path Tip by ATLC
Brielle Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 6 photos
The Brielle Bell Ringers Guild is a very active club. They ring the bells in the St. Catharijne church, maintain, give information and organise activities.
These bells are simply rung. They cannot do change ringing such as is common in the UK. Nevertheless, it's a mighty sound!
Especially since 3 new bells were added in 2010. Two of them can be rung by hand. So the bell ringers now have 5 bells to ring instead of 3. The bells range from 350-4350 kg in weight and over 500 years in age.
More Off The Beaten Path in Brielle (2)
More Reviews (123)
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Beauty treatments and cosmetics
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels