"Beautiful Greenwich" National Maritime Museum Tip by GrantBoone
National Maritime Museum, London: 16 reviews and 33 photos
Looking out over Greenwich park is one of the greatest maritime museums of the world - The National Maritime Museum in London, containing models, displays, paintings and trophies from every continent of the world.
Address: National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, LONDON SE10 9
Directions: Nearest Train, Cutty Shark. At Romney Rd.
Phone: +44 (0)20 8858 4422
More Things to Do in London (51)
More Reviews (35)
- See All Celebrity spotting!
- See All souvenir shops
- See All HAMPTON COURT PALACE
- See All The home of Rugby
- STAYING OUTSIDE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE
- See All The biggest shopping mall in Europe
GrantBoone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels