"Rivers of Europe-Vltava River" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Things to Do Tip by Maryimelda
Europe Things to Do: 1,313 reviews and 2,177 photos
The Vltava is the river that runs through the beautiful city of Prague in the Czech Republic.
It is at its widest and strongest flowing as it flows through the city.
The river has its beginnings as nothing much more than a babbling brook near Sumava and ultimately spills into the River Labe near Melnik. It is the longest river in the Czech republic.
The way it twists and turns through Prague make it a very interesting river for cruise tours and Dinner Cruises.
More Things to Do in Europe (75)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Bretzenheim Eremitage, Rhineland...
- See All Best way to see the Rhine
- See All Be proud to be a tourist in Europe
- See All Renowned Shopping Streets: Ruedesheim
- See All These take the cake.
- See All Not everything in Europe is BIG
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels