"Monument" Monument - Great Fire of London Tip by GrantBoone
Monument - Great Fire of London, London: 54 reviews and 119 photos
The monument , near St Pauls cathedral was built between 1671 and 1677 to commemorate the Great Fire of London and to celebrate the rebuilding of the City.
Address: Fish St Hil, London EC3R 8AH
Directions: The Monument is located at the junction of Monument Street and Fish Street Hill.
Phone: +44 (0) 207 626 2717
More Things to Do in London (51)
More Reviews (35)
- See All Celebrity spotting!
- See All souvenir shops
- See All HAMPTON COURT PALACE
- See All The home of Rugby
- STAYING OUTSIDE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE
- See All The biggest shopping mall in Europe
GrantBoone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels