"Rivers of Europe-River Matter Vispa" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Things to Do Tip by Maryimelda
Europe Things to Do: 1,313 reviews and 2,177 photos
This is the river which runs through Zermatt in Switzerland. Zermatt is of course, the guardian city of the Matterhorn. The river rises from its sources in the glaciers that are to be found at the feet of the highest mountains, namely the Zmutt Glacier west of Zermatt between Dent Blanche and Dent d'Herens and on the east side, near Monte Rosa, the Gorner Glacier.
I can't seem to find out where it runs to. Can someone help me with this information please?
More Things to Do in Europe (75)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Bretzenheim Eremitage, Rhineland...
- See All Best way to see the Rhine
- See All Be proud to be a tourist in Europe
- See All Renowned Shopping Streets: Ruedesheim
- See All These take the cake.
- See All Not everything in Europe is BIG
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels