"Suite Novotel Wien Messe - great!" Suite Novotel Wien Messe Tip by Penelope4

clean bath tub
      coffee-making facility and microwave
      work desk
    by Penelope4

Check-in and check-out was flawless. Friendly staff. Nice bed, sofa and work table. Very nice suite! I really liked my room and my stay in general. I am going back there in January just to spend a lazy weekend.

Unique Qualities: My suite was nicely designed. The WC and the bathroom have a wooden floor (not authentic but still, it makes a very nice impression). The bath tub and the shower are separated by a lavatory which has personalized toilettries. Ample towels (WC has one too). The entertainment is fantastic. Aside from free wireless connection and a good selection of channels, free movies and recorded songs are available for you to choose. And you will learn a lot about Austria as it has a channel about Vienna too (very entertaining programme).

The lights are well chosen and can be independently turned on. Coffee and tea are provided in the room (coffee/tea-making facility), a free bottle of water is waiting for you in the ref and in case you have something to eat, you have a microwave in the room too. Very cozy.

At breakfast, you will be delighted to use glass and cup which are not always found in other hotels. The coffee machine is very professional and the coffee choice is impressive too. Actimel and maracuja jogurt made my day. Nutritious and yummy. Boiled eggs are peeled off and cut into halves. Breakfast is carefully planned by the Suite's nutritionist, so you will be satisfied.

Address: Radingerstrasse 2, Vienna, Vienna, 1020, Austria
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Take U1 (underground line 1) and get off at Vorgartenstrasse. The Radingerstrasse is right at the exit of the station (so take the end of the car - look for the map where Radingerstrasse is).
othercontact: accorhotels.reservation@accor.co
Phone: 0043 1 245880
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.accorhotels.com

• Written Oct 31, 2010

Comments

Penelope4 Lives Here!

Penelope4

“Travels open our eyes, improve our senses, and change our perspectives - so travel and live!”

Have you been to Vienna?