"Rivers of Europe-River Neckar" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Things to Do Tip by Maryimelda
Europe Things to Do: 1,295 reviews and 2,159 photos
This is a river which will long remain in my memory. The beautiful Neckar is a fast flowing river which passes through the south western German state of Baden Wurtemburg. It travels through many, many towns and cities of the Black Forest region notably Rottweil, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Mannheim and Heilbronn to name but a few. It is a right hand tributary of the Rhine and spills into the Rhine near Mannheim. Like many European rivers, the Neckar has a series of operational locks to control it's shipping.
More Things to Do in Europe (75)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Bretzenheim Eremitage, Rhineland...
- See All Best way to see the Rhine
- See All Be proud to be a tourist in Europe
- See All Renowned Shopping Streets: Ruedesheim
- See All These take the cake.
- See All Not everything in Europe is BIG
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels