"Chic Bar and Lounge of Westin Copley Place (part1)" Bar 10 Tip by machomikemd
Bar 10, Boston: 2 reviews and 10 photos
This is the hip bar and lounge of the Westin Copley situated at the second level place that attracts an after-work crowd of professionals more likely to hail from offices next door than from out of town (us being the exception hehehe). It offers assorted local beers like sam adams or good ole reliable like miller or michelob or even budweiser and other microbrewed and seasonal beers like wachussets seasonal beers or magic hat vermontand favorite foreign brands like stella artois and heineken. Local beers and draft beers start at $ 7 and microbrewed at $ 7 and foreign at $ 7. they also have assorted cocktails and martinis like gimlet royale or orange ice or coffee truffle martinis at $ 14 a pop! (happy hours from 6:00 to 8:00 pm and martinis only costs $ 7 then). also have some light lunch or dinner menus like pizzas or pastas and shrimp cocktails that starts at $ 14.
Dress Code: Semi-Formal
Bar 10 hours are:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:30am-1am
Thursday - Friday: 11:30am-1:30am
Address: 2nd level, Westin Copley, Boston
Directions: 10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 2116, United States
Theme: People Watching
More Nightlife in Boston (11)
More Reviews (100)
- See All Historic Anglican Church in Copley...
- See All Side Trips: Walker Point, Kennebunkport...
- See All Shopping and Dining Area In Theater...
- See All Walking and Trolley Bus Combined
- See All Black Falcon Cruise Terminal
- See All General Tipping Suggestions in Boston
- Smoking in Boston
- See All Now Renamed the TD Garden
- See All Have Comfortable Hiking, Walking or...
- See All Seafood Madness in Faneuil Hall...
- See All luxe in the center of Copley place
Been to Boston?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels