Starbucks at Terminal A Logan Airport: "My fave for Arnold Palmers (Iced Tea Lemonade)" Starbucks Tip by machomikemd
Starbucks, Boston: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Starbucks is the world's number one coffee chain with more than 15,000 branches around the world and it has a more than 40 year history from their humble beginning at Seattle's Pike Place Market. Everyone knows Starbucks unless you are living under a rock for more than 40 years he he he.Do I need a thorough Introduction on Starbucks Coffee?
I love the different starbucks coffee blends but I still think the best commercialcoffee is in Mister Donuts hehehe.
this starbucks Branch is located at the Boston Logan International Airport Departure Area.
Opens: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday
Favorite Dish: althoug i like the regular Iced Venti Latte of Starbucks that cost $ 4.50 a glass, my favorite here is will be the Iced Tea Lemonade! (Arnold Palmer), officially known as Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade in Starbucks Branches and a Venti Size of it cost $ 4.70!
Address: Terminal A, Logan Airport, East Boston, MA, 02128
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Terminal A, Logan Airport, East Boston, MA, 02128
Phone: (617) 938-4567
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Boston (18)
More Reviews (93)
- See All Historic Anglican Church in Copley...
- See All Side Trips: Walker Point, Kennebunkport...
- See All Shopping and Dining Area In Theater...
- See All Walking and Trolley Bus Combined
- See All Black Falcon Cruise Terminal
- See All General Tipping Suggestions in Boston
- Smoking in Boston
- See All Now Renamed the TD Garden
- See All Have Comfortable Hiking, Walking or...
- See All The Brewery in Boston Bowl Center
- See All luxe in the center of Copley place
Been to Boston?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels