VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Starbucks at Terminal A Logan Airport: "My fave for Arnold Palmers (Iced Tea Lemonade)" Starbucks Tip by machomikemd

Starbucks, Boston: 1 reviews and 5 photos

me with my iced tea lemonade (arnold Palmer drink)
by machomikemd

me with my iced tea lemonade (arnold Palmer drink)
      ordering
  • ok - Boston
      ok
      line
      Iced Tea Lemonade Galore
    by machomikemd

Starbucks is the world's number one coffee chain with more than 15,000 branches around the world and it has a more than 40 year history from their humble beginning at Seattle's Pike Place Market. Everyone knows Starbucks unless you are living under a rock for more than 40 years he he he.Do I need a thorough Introduction on Starbucks Coffee?

I love the different starbucks coffee blends but I still think the best commercialcoffee is in Mister Donuts hehehe.

this starbucks Branch is located at the Boston Logan International Airport Departure Area.

Opens: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday

Favorite Dish: althoug i like the regular Iced Venti Latte of Starbucks that cost $ 4.50 a glass, my favorite here is will be the Iced Tea Lemonade! (Arnold Palmer), officially known as Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade in Starbucks Branches and a Venti Size of it cost $ 4.70!

Address: Terminal A, Logan Airport, East Boston, MA, 02128
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Terminal A, Logan Airport, East Boston, MA, 02128
Phone: (617) 938-4567
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Coffeehouse
Website: http://www.starbucks.com

• Updated Sep 3, 2014

Comments

machomikemd

“Travel, Eat and Experience New Cultures!”

Have you been to Boston?