Legal Test Kitchen: "Inside Logan airport" Legal Sea Foods Tip by machomikemd
Legal Sea Foods, Boston: 35 reviews and 43 photos
a new concept of Legal Sea Foods wherein you have a smaller resto and less selection of foods but with a different twist. Their first Branch is located along the Departure Area of Boston Logan International Airport beyond airport security near the Delta Shuttle Gates. The offer some of the favorites of the Legal Seafoods like the fisherman's platter and legal seafood clam chowder but they have more into seafood sandwiches (like the lobster wrap, crabmeat roll, tuna burger and creekstone roll) and some asian fusion as well. they also have a large selection of Cocktail Drinks here.
Opens: 6:00 am to 9:00 pm everyday
Favorite Dish: well since I was going on a flight to new york city in the morning, i only had the the lobster roll with brioche and bun and shucked lobsters at $ 16.95 an order and a drink at $ 4.95.
Address: Terminal 2 Logan Airport
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Terminal 2 Logan Airport, Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, United States
Phone: (617) 568-1888
More Restaurants in Boston (18)
More Reviews (93)
- See All Historic Anglican Church in Copley...
- See All Side Trips: Walker Point, Kennebunkport...
- See All Shopping and Dining Area In Theater...
- See All Walking and Trolley Bus Combined
- See All Black Falcon Cruise Terminal
- See All General Tipping Suggestions in Boston
- Smoking in Boston
- See All Now Renamed the TD Garden
- See All Have Comfortable Hiking, Walking or...
- See All The Brewery in Boston Bowl Center
- See All luxe in the center of Copley place
Been to Boston?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels