Hurricane's Steakhouse Darling Harbour: "Good enough place for steak" Darling Harbour / Cockle Bay Restaurants Tip by thescene

Before coming to Sydney, I had heard a lot about this chain of steakhouses. I made it a point to set aside some extra time to try and sample their food. When I arrived in their branch around 6 PM, I was a little surprised that it was already quite full and I had to wait 20 minutes or so to get a table. The server assigned to the table was less attentive primarily then I had hoped for because there were so many tables assigned to her care. Perhaps the management could add a few extra servers just to make it a better experience. As for the food, I ordered a steak as well as a rack of ribs. The serving sizes were as expected quite large. It was quite good taste-wise. It wasn't great but then again perhaps I was expecting too much given all the glowing reviews I received prior. The restaurant also has a wide selection of wines and beers to choose from.

Overall I thought I had a good enough an experience eating in Hurricane's Steakhouse.

Favorite Dish: Ribs

Address: Harbourside Mall
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$21-30