"The Best Place to stay in daytona beach!" Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Tip by danied396

Best Western Aku Tiki Inn, Daytona Beach: 864 reviews and 3 photos

My family and I enjoy going to this hotel every spring break and summer. The rooms are clean and they have a great view of the pool and ocean. Each morning they have freshly baked cookies at the front desk.The Traders resturaunt is amazing . The hotel is so much fun and you can meet a lot of new people. We have met people that go there every year about the time that we go and we catch up with each other every year. It's the best value and it's close to all the Daytona fun.I fully recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a romantic or family trip.

Unique Qualities: The rooms are extremely clean. The pool is clear, clean, and beautiful, The ping-pong tables add great fn to the day. The workout room is amazing. The rooms have a great view of the ocean. The food at the Traders resturaunt is great. The service in the hotel is outstanding.

Address: 2225 South Atlantic Ave. (A1A), Daytona Beach, Florida, 32118, United States
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Directly south on A1A.
Phone: +1 866-734-7746
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.BestWestern.com

• Updated Oct 17, 2010

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Daytona Beach?