"The Best of Everything; and everythings included" Couples Tower Isle Ocho Rios Tip by hfwjim

Couples Tower Isle Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios: 2,911 reviews and 1 photos

We got married on the beach at the all inclusive Couples Tower Island on 10/2/10. I cannot say enough positive things about this place. The people are the friendliest and gracious I have ever encountered. The food is excellent, drinks are well poured, and the place is spotless. Food, drink, snorkeling, scuba, horse riding, sailing, on and on...all included in this fabulous all inclusive. They even have a small private island with pool and bar for nudist; no phones or cameras allowed and free transportation coming/going. The nude thing is a small fraction of what this adult only place is about, but for a wholesome, once in a lifetime opportunity... The event staff (we love Yojan) and entertainment are first class and talented groups. Prepare yourself for a drive to Couples when you land, it takes 1 1/2 hrs, but you get to see the island. When you get there they held $300 on my card as a credit but I had not unexpected billings when they cleared my account, and with the wedding and all there were a lot op opportunities for error. Oh yes, the wedding; the Wedding Planner, Preacher, Photographer, flowers, setting, cake, champagne... all provided, everything perfect, on time, could not have wished for more. The free scuba and instructions for first timers was completely professional. Water skiing; included. I just can't stop saying enough nice things about Couples Tower Island; we shall return.

Unique Qualities: Total graciousness

Address: St. Mary, (Previously Couples Ocho Rios), Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Phone: +1 876-975-4271
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://couples.com/tower-isle/

• Updated Oct 11, 2010

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Ocho Rios?