"Louvre interiors" Musée du Louvre Tip by kris-t
Musée du Louvre, Paris: 795 reviews and 1,577 photos
In 1678 the royal residence moved to Versaille and the Palais du Louvre became an art gallery.
The Louvre is located inside the very heart of Paris. It is the absolute must see for any first time Paris visitor, especially anyone fond of art.
€9.50 - full-day access to the Louvre, except for temporary exhibitions in the Hall Napoleon.
€11.00 - temporary exhibitions in the Hall Napoleon.
- Monday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Friday: from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- closed on Tuesday
Address: the Right Bank of the Seine in the 1st arrondissem
Directions: Métro: Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre
Phone: +33 1 40 20 50 50
More Reviews (87)
- See All Louvre
- See All Passy Plaza
- See All Bridges crossing the Seine - Pont de...
- See All Oh... These Russians!
- See All One of the oldest luxury hotels in the...
kris-t's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels