"Not bad but nothing special" Bajamar Tip by sarune

Bajamar, Nerja: 181 reviews and 0 photos

I chose Nerja because I wanted to spend some time by the sea but didn't want to stay anywhere west from Malaga in any of those massive concrete buildings that occupy the whole seaside. So the town of Nerja is nice itself, but it's not old, most of the buildings (incl this hotel) look like they were built recently, so there was no smell of history whatsover.

The hotel was not far away from the sea but then nothing is far away from the sea in Nerja as a small town. However, the windows of my room were facing a noisy street so I had to sleep with my windows closed and with a noisy conditioner on. The room was kinda smallish, with a little space left to walk around the bed. The bathroom was big and nice, however, there was no fridge in the room which was a big problem for me as it was quite hot outside and I had to keep the water in the sink with cold water!

The pool on the roof is quite small, I can't imagine more than 3 people swimming in it. It is a nice thing though on a hot day, if you lucky to get there before everyone else:)

So in essence - there is nothing horrible about it but then nothing to impress either. Next time I would go for something either more authentic Spanish or closer to the sea so that I would really feel that I am having holidays by the sea and not listen to the motorollers' noice day and night.

Unique Qualities: Pool on the roof top.

Address: Avenida Castilla Perez 4, Nerja, 29780, Spain
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 952 52 32 04
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Written Sep 24, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.