"Steep slopes can be dangerous!" Prefecture of Laconia Warnings Or Dangers Tip by greekcypriot
Prefecture of Laconia Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The Byzantine castle-town in Mystras which is built on the steep slopes of a hill is dificult of access to people with mobility poblems.
It can also prove to be quite slippery so watch out......and wear flat and comfortable shoes when there.
Keep your children away from dangerous areas.
More Reviews (53)
- See All THE VILLAGE OF ITILO
- See All Courteous staff -A Boutique hotel with...
- See All Porto Kagio taverns -fresh seafood!
- See All Driving to the Tip of the...
- See All Visit Tripoli when you are here
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Prefecture of Laconia?Share Your Travels