"bad hotel" Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel Tip by mantoooos

Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel, Sharm El Sheikh: 1,936 reviews and 0 photos

Hello , this is my first time I write something about hotel in my life and I travel a lot , this hotel big *** and all of the people there liars and don?t believe any words they say to you .
AS a guy called Vladimire he is big liars he will tell you about big party in the hotel and it will happen one time in the year and we have to go there and there will be a lot a lot of peoples. And he make voucher for you and when you go there and you will find its rubbish party and no body there and if you even didn?t enter the party you have to pay because you accept to you , they will try to give you vouchers so don?t signe in any thing .
The hotel is very big and all-inclusive basis but its big big ***en lie because you can eat in one restaurant and the food there is rubbish rubbish and from the day before or they bring the rest of the food from the restaurants , the egg like 5 days old , the salad like from the day before the fish disgusting and smile like rubbish and stinky , and fruits you can throw it to the animals to eat it and we tried to tell them about it but no body care and everybody says the Russian like it they will eat it and there is not verities for food and same food everyday ,don?t eat there the all-inclusive is big lie, (((( I went to a manager called RECARDO and I placed complained about the food and why its like *** , he said: this what we served and if you don?t like it eat out side the hotel and he said we served this *** food because RUSSIAN people eat anything even ***))))

Address: Marsa El Dekhela, PO Box 74, Sharm El Sheikh, 46619, Egypt
Phone: +20 69 3601610
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.dominahotels.com/

• Written Sep 14, 2010

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?