"Great Location Good Hotel" Leogrand Hotel Tip by hongkong88

Leogrand Hotel, Chisinau: 360 reviews and 0 photos

Was there for 10 days on business trip. It is a nice 3 1/2 star hotel showing a little wear and tear around the edges. The staff are usually helpful and attentive. Little things did tend to go wrong. I had to change rooms a week into my stay because the water went out in my bathroom. But the hotel was very helpful and sent someone up check out my new room and help me move my things. The high point is the location. It is near the main drag and a big city park which was fun to take walks in. There are numerous restaurants within walking distance. The main disadvange was the cable TV. It had an awful selection in English. They had the main news stations but the only real entertainment TV was the Hallmark channel. The local TV would show some US shows. Moldova is an interesting city and if you get the chance I recommend a visit. There is a Marriot under construction that will blow the local competition out of the water but until it opens the Leogrand is fine.

Unique Qualities: The meals in the main dining room were very good. The location is great.

Address: Str. Mitropolit Varlaam 77, Vlaicu Parcalab Str (formerly Dedeman Grand), Chisinau, 2012, Moldova
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +373 22 201 201
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.radissonblu.com/en/hotel-chisinau

• Written Sep 13, 2010

“Enter trite catchphrase here”

Have you been to Chisinau?