"Mehran Pakistani Restaurant - Foggy Bottom" Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98
Washington D.C. Restaurants: 647 reviews and 834 photos
Mehran is just a dive, but the Pakistanis who run the place serve great, cheap, homemade food, and they are open late!
I ducked in to Mehran one Friday night around midnight, and it was pretty busy as the local taxi drivers seem to use this as their break room between hauling around the dinner crowd and the bar crowd. The food all looked good, so I just asked for a small sampling of three of the main dishes... he loaded on some marinated, barbecued boneless chicken kabob, another kind of chicken with the bone in, rice, lentils, and a giant piece of naan bread. The meal was less than $9. I carried it back to my hotel room and enjoyed a wonderful meal. Sure the food had probably been sitting for hours before I got my meal, but it was delicious.
They also deliver if you order early.
Address: 2138 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Washington D.C. (44)
More Reviews (201)
- See All East River Neighborhoods
- See All Gordon Biersch - National Airport
- See All National Treasury Building
- See All Take the Free US Capitol Building Tour
- See All The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC - West...
- See All Metro? Walking? Buses? Driving?
- See All Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium (RFK...
- Vendors on the Mall
- See All Spring in DC: Smithsonian Kite Festival
- See All The Shops at Georgetown Park
- See All Crime in DC
Been to Washington D.C.?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels