VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Liars and Crooks" Hotel 373 Fifth Avenue Tip by vicmoon

Hotel 373 Fifth Avenue, New York City: 1,012 reviews and 0 photos

Unique Qualities: This hotel is run by a bunch of crooks! I will give future guest a heads up if you are unfortunate enough to have this happen to you. I had a room reserved there on August 4th. The guest before me trashed the room. They called and left me a message that they had moved me to another hotel and they were comping my room because of the inconvenience. The hotel that they put me in was a substandard room, not even close to what I had originally reserved. When I got home to California and got my credit card statement, Hotel 373 charged me for my original room at the original price. When I called to question this, the front desk clerk, said "too bad". When I talked to my credit card company, they said I needed something in writing from the Hotel stating that they were comping me that room, so good people if you are ever "comped" a room these days, get it in writing, honesty and integrity is a thing of the past! I will never stay with these crooks again!

Address: 373 Fifth Ave, New York, NY, 10001
Price Comparison: most expensive
Phone: 1-212-2133388
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Written Sep 11, 2010

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to New York City?