Top of the Hill: "Don't waste your money.!" Southwest Harbor Restaurant Tip by aquatic

Southwest Harbor Restaurants: 3 reviews and 1 photos

I don't know who sat that long on the internet and created all those votes to make this restaurnat #1 on Trip Advisor!
Having a little bit of experience I can judge about the restaurant by how it smells and by the look at their dishes. I wanted to leave this one as soon as we got our bread on the table. But my partner said to give it a try. Yeh-yeh, he believed the Trip Advisor.
Then we were offered a featured wine which none of professional chefs would allow in their restaurant - it was awful! We had to return the bottle we chose from the list. Finally we ordered chilean wine and it was the best I had that evening because everything else was on the level of a diner. I wanted to save and did not order main course. Can you believe??? We had to pay a Sharring fee - 4 dollors to share one main course!!!
So... don't waste your money and the precious evening. Go some place else. For the same amount of money you will be treated like a king in Red Sky, for example...

Favorite Dish: none

Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: About half a mile north from town.
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 1
Theme: Diner

• Updated Sep 3, 2010

Comments

aquatic

“Life is short. Traveling makes it longer...”

Have you been to Southwest Harbor?