"WOW Run away as fast as you can!!!!!" Omni Severin Hotel Tip by ace1234

Omni Severin Hotel, Indianapolis: 1,928 reviews and 2 photos

Paid for Valet... I was told my car got broken into over the night. it was 1 of like 7. I found my card in a public parking with across the street NO Security. Walls are paper thin. You can hear the water in the pipes. Pool is like a group hot tub. it was not place I will ever go back to. Omni told me too talk with the subcontracted company that did their Valet for them. I would not stay there again I would stay at a hole in the wall before going back there.
P.S. noisy, smelly, old building

I am giving a update on how sorry this hotel is. Aaron "eCommerce Manager Omni Severin Hotel sent me this message. " We read your review and we apologize that your car was broken into during your stay. I spoke to our director of operations this morning and we want to offer you a complimentary one-night stay for all the trouble. If you would like to accept the certificate please send me your mailing address and we will send it to you. Again we are sorry you're stay was so lousy and we want to try to make it up to you."

I sent back this
"1 night that is the best the the Omni can... come on... I lost over $1300 in stuff in my car and about 1200 damage done to my card that i had to turn in to my INS company. The Omni is try win me back over and that is the best they can do..... Come on how about a Omni Suite in Atlanta for 3night Friday, Saturday and Sunday"

Aaron send me this back on 8-26
"I am talking with the director of operations to see what we can do. Of course I can't guarantee a 3 night weekend stay at our Atlanta property. When I hear from him I'll make sure to send you a message. Thanks, Aaron

I told him how to best contact me on 8-26

Aaron send me this back on 9-2
I'm sorry, but after speaking to our director of operations we can't offer you a three-night comp stay at our Atlanta hotel. We're sorry to lose you as a customer, but we hope maybe in the future you would reconsider staying at an Omni.

I would not plan on getting any help from there customer service. 1 night stay is the best they can do. they are a big company and 1 night is the best they can do... Dont wast your time go to a different hotel.

Unique Qualities: na

Address: 40 West Jackson Place, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46225, United States
Phone: 4235801654
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/IndianapolisSeverin.aspx

• Written Sep 2, 2010

More Hotels in Indianapolis (1)

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Indianapolis?