"Who need's illegal drugs ?" Top 5 Page for this destination Hamley´s Tip by sourbugger
Hamley´s, London: 24 reviews and 32 photos
Since I last visited Hamleys, it would appear that they adopted a new recruitment policy. As each old-timer retired (or was pushed) I presume that the new criteria for staff was purely to find the most hyper-active, outgoing and energetic young things they could find. We have all come across these 'class clowns' at school and wondered where on earth they could possibly find gainful employment - well here is your answer.
Whatever they are demonstrating it will be the best product that has ever comeout of a chinese sweatshop. I don't know if they have regular drug checks, but whatever they are on it must be pretty powerful, grade A at least.
I think the shop sells toys.
Address: 188-196 Regent Street
Theme: Toys and Games
More Shopping in London (26)
More Reviews (291)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Britain at war 'Experience'.
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All SB's Olympic guide : Tip 20, the footie
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels