"SOUTSINI BEACH" Kimi Sports & Outdoors Tip by greekcypriot
Kimi Sports & Outdoors: 2 reviews and 10 photos
If it is summer and you want to cool up, take your equipment and come to Soutsini Beach.
It is the most popular in Kymi and people from the near by villages come here to swim.
Because it is the Aegian here in this part of the island the sea is a bit colder than the beaches in Eretria, and Amarynthos.
There are a couple of restaurants and bars next to the beach but you have to park your cars and walk about 230 metres to go to the best part where the bars are.
There are some umbrellas on the way, and outside it is sand mixed with colourful big pebbles.
On top of the hill there very near the restaurant you will see a very small church however because of the rains in winter, half of the church has fallen off. (If they don't do something with it, the church might collapse. It is so picturesque.
(see my video)
Directions: It is the beach behind the port.
Theme: Beach Activities
More Sports & Outdoors in Kimi (1)
More Reviews (30)
- See All The Byzantine chapel -Agias Theklis
- See All Outstanding delicacies!
- See All Kymi and the Hospitality of the Locals
- A beach front Night club
- See All From Kymi to Alonisos and Skopelos
- Don't Step an Echinus!
- Sea-Food can be Really Expenisve !
- See All Greek Local (Mezedes)
- Worth Giving it a Try!
- See All The Best Spinach Pies are Made in Evia!
- Your Camera is a Must Here in Kymi!
- See All The Monastery of Metamorfosi tou Sotiros