"InsideLosCabos Affordable Taxi&Shuttle" Mexico Transportation Tip by Hokitika

Mexico Transportation: 193 reviews and 118 photos

When you go on holiday you need to feel relaxed, allow yourself to admire the landscape and let yourself carried away with the joy of doing as much or as little as you want. To do just that good transportation is essential. Especially in a crowded place like Los Cabos, getting the best taxi or airport shuttle service can be quite a hassle. Nevertheless, I bumped into www.insideloscabos.com on the net. They are offering a very good on line booking system. They've been very helpful in explaining me what I could do in terms of tours and activities once I got to Los cabos. At the airport, the driver waited for us outside with a paper with our name on it, so it was very easy to spot him and as soon as we came on board, we went off. Other tourist had to ait until their shuttles got filled, but we rode privately which was great! The driver spoke fair English and since some of the tours were expensive we've decided to cut a deal with him. He took us surfing the next day to Aquapulquito and we rented the surf boards at the beach. It all cost us half as much as we would have paid for an organised tourand because we were not on a schedule we staid up to the evening, when we've agreed with the driver to return and pick us up. Very convenient!
We also used them to go to La Paz and Todos Santos. Lovely places. And transport was private and very cheap comparing to the tours offered by others.

Type: Car/Motor Home
Website: http://www.insideloscabos.com

• Updated Aug 24, 2010

Hokitika Visits Here Frequently!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.