"Best Hotel in Idaho Falls!" Red Lion On The Falls Tip by texascheer

Red Lion On The Falls, Idaho Falls: 313 reviews and 0 photos

My stay at the Red Lion was by far my best experience at any hotel I've ever stayed at! I travel alot for business & have never recieved service of such high quality! The gentlemen at the front desk were sweet & friendly & the Front Desk Manager, Brad, made sure my stay was comfortable. Even the night auditor went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed & was content. I'm sold on the Red Lion & will not be staying anywhere else in Idaho Falls from now on! I look forward to visiting with Brad & Leti again.

Unique Qualities: I was placed in a room with a wonderful view of the falls & enjoyed using the charming balcony. The pool was fabulous & heated to a perfect temp! I enjoyed the privacy & peace of the spa. The fact that this hotel has a restaurant was a big bonus! Room service was amazing! The parking layout made me feel very secure. The location is ideal & picturesqe.
I love the fact that this hotel is 8 stories high. Great view possibilities!

Address: 475 River Parkway, Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402, United States
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Take exit 118. Turn right on Broadway. At the 2nd traffic light, turn left. Red Lion is on the left hand side right across from the falls.
Phone: 956-222-0692
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://hotel-on-the-falls.magnusonhotels.com/

• Written Aug 23, 2010

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Idaho Falls?