Zappi's Pizza: "Pizza near the tourist area" Niagara Falls Restaurant Tip by Dabs

Niagara Falls Restaurants: 132 reviews and 123 photos

pizza

pizza
      Zappi's Pizza
    by Dabs

This was another recommendation that I got from Trip Advisor, we try pizza just about everywhere we visit and I didn't want to eat at a chain pizza place.

Maybe we just picked a bad time to come but the atmosphere was like Chuckie Cheese, there was a table of 8-10 kids next to us and a table of 8-12 adults behind us, the kids were actually better behaved than the adults who were talking so loud that they probably could hear them on the US side of the Falls! After the restaurant started filling up a bit, the large groups weren't nearly as annoying, I guess the other customers were absorbing their loud voices. There is also an outdoor seating area which might have been the better choice on this particular evening.

Service was extremely fast, our pizza was out in less than 15 minutes. The owner, who you can see on the video on the website listed below, was in the restaurant while we were there so he's obviously very hands on. I just wish he would have told the loud yappers to shut up :-)

Favorite Dish: The pizza was pretty good, I found a coupon online (see website below) for $10.95 for a large 2 item pizza which was a great deal. With drinks our meal was less than $15CDN, a bargain for Niagara Falls.

Address: 6663 Stanley Avenue
Rating: 4
Theme: Pizza
Website: http://www.zappispizza.com/

• Updated Aug 12, 2010

Comments

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Have you been to Niagara Falls?