"Restaurant Tips in Cyprus" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Favorite Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus General: 160 reviews and 184 photos
Favorite thing: Ask the taverna owner what they are cooking that day and what is available for you to try.
Whatever they are cooking, they will be eating themselves so you can be SURE it will be fresh.
They will also be using seasonal fruit and vegetables so you can be certain you will never have the same meal twice.
Fondest memory: Lucky to be a Cypriot myself, and you as visitors being in Cyprus!!!!
We have the freshest fruit and vegetables imaginable.
Everything TASTES so good, as most Cyprus food is freshly picked the morning you buy it.
As the quality of the produce is so good, it follows that you will get a great meal in most tavernas.
THE BEST FOOD is made by taverna owners who have one love in life - FOOD!
Now don't expect white table cloths or fancy cutlery in the mountain villages AND don't expect to be offered a huge menu.
In fact, don't even bother to ask for the menu!
More General in Cyprus (21)
More Reviews (156)
- See All Purchase Local Delicacies to take back...
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels