THE PITT FOR PASTA: "PASTA SEAFOOD STEAKS & MORE" Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Restaurant Tip by LoriPori

Windsor Restaurants: 64 reviews and 113 photos

The Pitt for Pasta
by LoriPori

Thursday, August 5, 2010
As Kristi (Dabs) and hubby David and also Valerie7277 were coming to Windsor, it was up to me to find a nice place downtown Windsor, to have dinner together. Hans and I stopped in at THE PITT FOR PASTA to check it out and get a sample menu. It had chicken, steaks, seafood and pasta on the menu (so lots of choices and reasonable prices) and it was cozy and quiet in the restaurant - so it was a perfect spot for us to eat and chat.
When we came, the place was a little bit busier and I noticed there was only two staff handling the restaurant. That's OK, we planned on staying a while anyway.
I ordered Chicken Parmegiana ($17.00) which came with a choice of potato and Vegetable or Noodles. I chose the roasted sliced potatoes. My chicken was tender and delicious and oozing with melted cheese. Hans ordered the 12 oz. New York Sirloin Steak ($19.00) which was served with sauteed mushrooms and choice of potato and vegetables. His steak was delicious (as I tried a piece hehe!).
We were all very satisfied with our selections and it turned out to be a very nice get-together.

Favorite Dish: Other items on the Menu include:
Appetizers
Soups and Salads ($4.00 to $8.00)
Pastas - Linguine, Spaghetti, Fettucine, Rigatoni, Penne ($12.00) Ravioli, Tortellini ($13.00)
Chicken - Marsala, Parmegiana, Piccata (17.00)
Seafood - Broiled Salmon, Broiled Tilapia, Sauteed Shrimp ($17.00)
Steaks - New York 12oz ($19.00), Ribeye 12oz ($23.00), Fillet Mignon 10 oz ($24.00)
All prices quoted as of August 10, 2010

Address: 122 Chatham St. West Windsor Ontario
Comparison: about average
Directions: Downtown Windsor, not far from Riverside Drive.
Phone: 519-254-4545
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Local

• Updated Aug 6, 2010

Comments

LoriPori

“Travel Near - Travel Far - The Limit is the Sky”

Have you been to Windsor?