"A Meeting Point" Horlivka Things to Do Tip by hunterV
Horlivka Things to Do: 13 reviews and 65 photos
The fountain in Victory Square is a good meeting point for city visitors.
Thank God the fountain operates in hot weather.
However, I did not see anybody bathe there. It must be forbidden. The fountain bottom is far from being clean, therefore locals do not risk bathing there.
The locals call this fountain ash-tray.
So you can say to new your local friends, "Meet you at the ash-tray!" and they will be more than pleased to know you are well informed about their customs.
Address: Victory Square
Directions: between Gagarin Street and Komsomol Street.
More Reviews (49)
- See All A Small Pearl of the Donets Basin
- See All Weekend Newspaper
- See All Our Local in 1977-1982
- See All City Day Celebrations
- See All Improvised Markets
- See All Bathing is Prohibited!
hunterV's Related Pages
Have you been to Horlivka?Share Your Travels