"It was very awful" Adventure Hotel Roma Tip by Julianakiseleva
Adventure Hotel Roma, Rome: 43 reviews and 0 photos
We had a honey moon and was in Rome for 12 days. And we stayed in different 3 Hotels:
1) Des Artistes - it was perfect, nice staff very good breakfast.
2) Then Andreotti - it's was okey, staff was not so friendly and don't speak much English. But breakfast was very good.
3) Then we came in this awful place. It's very mean place. You can decide on your own:
- they didn't bring to us any new glasses
- shampoo and soap only when we ask on the reception
- and after last cleaning brought only one towel. It's room for two.
- breakfast is very-very bad - you can take only one coffee and it' very bad and one croissant. I never see something like this before
- we book our hotel through HotelTravel.com and they did a nistake in the voucher. And we had to pay but those people ask us for a 100 euros for room instead 70 like on site. And argue with us and threaten with police. It was last day in Rome and we had flight.
At least if you ask such money you had provide a good service.
My advice never stay in this hotel :( I'm very disappointed they screwed up the last day of our honey moon.
Address: Via Palestro 88, Rome, Lazio, 00185, Italy
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels