"Kamares Aqueduct" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Things to Do Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus Things to Do: 528 reviews and 1,183 photos
A beautiful 18th century aqueduct which was in use until 1930.
You will see it while you are driving from Larnaca to Limassol on your left hand.
It is worth stopping and taking some photos.
There is a path that goes back to the salt lake and it is a favourite starting point for those fond of jogging or walking.
Directions: On the Larnaca - Limassol (Lemessos ) road
More Things to Do in Cyprus (37)
More Reviews (140)
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels