"Museum of Paleontology in Larnaca" Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Tip by greekcypriot
Larnaca, Cyprus: 30 reviews and 53 photos
Five old Larnaca Customs warehouses, built in the colonial style (1881) have recently been ronovated and turned into the Larnaca Municipal Cultural Centre.
It houses the Municipal Gallery and the only Palaeontology Museum in Cyprus, where the ancient fossilised remains of pygmy elephants and hippopotami that once lived on the island can be seen.
The Centre has also facilities for occasional exhibitions.
Address: Plateia Evropis (Europe Square) Seafront Promenade
Directions: It is very near Phinikoudes Avenue, (Palm Tree Avenue - sea front)
Phone: 357 24 65 88 48
More Things to Do in Cyprus (37)
More Reviews (140)
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels