"Larnaca Fort -Local Mediaeval Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Tip by greekcypriot
Larnaca, Cyprus: 30 reviews and 53 photos
Built in 1625, it was used as a prison in the first years of British rule.
It houses the District Mediaeval Museum. The fort is also used as the Larnaca Municipal Cultural Centre during the summer.
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 19:00
More Things to Do in Cyprus (37)
More Reviews (140)
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels