"The Pierides Foundation Museum in Larnaca" Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Tip by greekcypriot
Larnaca, Cyprus: 30 reviews and 53 photos
The oldest privately owned museum in Cyprus, set up by Dimitrios Pierides (1811 - 1895).
It houses ancient, medieval, Byzantine and more recent ojects belonging to the Pierides family.
A display case of modern Greek and Cypriot sculptures can be seen in the courtyard.
Address: Zinonos Kitieos 4, Larnaca
Phone: 357 24 6524 95
More Things to Do in Cyprus (37)
More Reviews (140)
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels