"Hala Sultan Tekke" Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Tip by greekcypriot
Larnaca, Cyprus: 29 reviews and 52 photos
Built in 1816 over the tomb of Umm Haram, allegedly a relative of Prophet Mohhamed who died on this spot in 649 during the first Arab raids.
The Mosque is an important place of Moslem pilgrimage ranking immediately after the shrines of Mecca, Medina and Al Aqsha in Jerusalem.
Daily:07.30 - 19:30 June - August.
09:00-18:00 April-May & Sept-Oct.
There is a small entrance fee here.
Directions: Dromolaxia, 5 km (3 miles) west of Larnaca town, near the Airport area.
More Things to Do in Cyprus (37)
More Reviews (140)
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels &...
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels