"What a great location!" Top 5 Page for this destination Holiday Inn Traverse City Tip by ciaobellamici

Holiday Inn Traverse City, Traverse City: 143 reviews and 0 photos

I recently attended two graduate classes that were held at the Holiday Inn West Bay. 2 weeks of biking down the TART trail from my home to the Bay - fabulous. I loved the setting and the possibility of hanging out by the water as we completed our group assignments.
The Holiday Inn impressed me with almost every component of their facility - especially the location on the water.
The Blue Angels were in town for the National Cherry Festival airshows and their practices began on Wednesday and continued through the rest of the week at specific hours, prior to the two performances on Saturday and Sunday. Plane lovers such as myself were in heaven as we watched them perform their amozing feats directly over our heads. We even viewed a rehearsal from the DOCK!
THER IS NO BETTER LOCATION TO WATCH THE AIRSHOW THAN THE HOLIDAY INN. No question - I have found many excellent locations but this was easily the finest and most exciting spot to see land, sky and water enhancing the planes as they performed. There is shade and comfortable benches, restrooms, restaurant, and lots of happy people!

Unique Qualities: LOCATION - LOCATION!

Address: 615 E. Front St., Traverse City, Michigan, 49684, United States
Comparison: about average
Directions: The beach, TART TRAIL
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Jul 30, 2010

Comments

ciaobellamici Lives Here!

ciaobellamici

“It's All Good!”

Have you been to Traverse City?