"Bellapais Abbey near Kyrenia" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Off The Beaten Path Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus Off The Beaten Path: 114 reviews and 207 photos
%Gothic Bellapais Monastery also known as Bellapais Abbey is set on the flanks of the Five-finger (Kyrenia) mountains in the beautiful hillside village of Bellapais .
A spot not to be missed if you get to the north side of the island.
Daily 9.00 - 19.00 from June until mid-September
Daily 9.00 - 17.00 from mid-September until May
Admission policies are flexible, app. 5 YTL
(As a Cypriot my heat hurts when I see Cypriot places occupied by the Turkish troops).
It is so painful to have your country divided in two parts.
More Off The Beaten Path in Cyprus (17)
More Reviews (160)
- See All Purchase Local Delicacies to take back...
- See All Public Transport in Cyprus
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels &...
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels