"Welcoming Words" Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Favorite Tip by greekcypriot
Nairobi General: 56 reviews and 67 photos
Favorite thing: Karibu Kenya! which means welcome to Kenya (this phrase will be used often especially when people are introduced to you by your host).
Locals normally shake hands and say JAMBO (this is a swahili word which means hello).
Kenyans are warm and friendly people and would go out of their way to make you feel welcome in their homes and its only kind to take with you a gift whenever you go to someones house for the first time.
They will appreciate anything!!
More Reviews (56)
- See All Is Your Safari Company a KATO Member??
- See All The Rift Valley -Lake Magadi
- Just Don't Go Here !
- See All Car-Jacked or Held up.....!
- See All Rated 1st in Nairobi
- See All Nairobi Snake Park
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Nairobi?Share Your Travels