"Danger in either side of the road." Bukit Fraser Warnings Or Dangers Tip by t3lim

Bukit Fraser Warnings and Dangers: 7 reviews and 4 photos

I took the route from Bentung to Fraser Hill on Saturday afternoon. It was a smooth ride till the last 30km. From there, it was a painstaking slow ride because the road is so narrow, curvy and dangerous. It would take almost an hour to get through the hills for a safe driver. Good thing we made it there safely. It is definitely a good idea to travel via bentung in morning or afternoon as there isn't any street light in the area.

it wasn't to bad climbing from the Gap to the fraser hill as long as you are make it to the Gap during the "controlled" traffic time. It is just one way traffic.

On the way back, we decided to take the Rawang route back to KL. The road is a little bit wider than the road coming from Bentung. However there are a lot of pitholes on the road. We came across a huge and deep pit hole covered by braches in the middle road. I will not be able aware of it if the driver in front of me didn't make a sudden brake and swirl to avoid it. There are branches of trees on the road, especially on the one that fell on the curve as drivers avoid it by traveling on the opposite lane hoping that there isn't any on-coming traffic. Else..

I would definitely avoid coming to Fraser Hill on the rainy days as trees and mud may probably fell onto the road when traveling.

I love Fraser Hill. It is a nice vacation spot. However, these dangerous roads make me think twice about going up.

• Written Jul 25, 2010

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Bukit Fraser?