"Hidden Gems: Saarburg, Germany" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Off The Beaten Path Tip by Maryimelda
Europe Off The Beaten Path: 344 reviews and 679 photos
This little treasure is the best kept secret in Germany. A wonderful old town that has a very colourful history and a waterfall running right through the middle of the town square. I saw it in an afternoon and it was an afternoon I will never forget. It is a short train ride from Trier, so if ever you find yourself with an afternoon to spare whilst you're staying in Trier, then this is the place to go. For more details, please see my Saarburg page, you will be amazed.
More Off The Beaten Path in Europe (12)
More Reviews (124)
- See All Best way to see the Rhine
- See All Be proud to be a tourist in Europe
- See All All the above - Le Mont St Michel
- See All Renowned Shopping Streets: Ruedesheim
- See All These take the cake.
- See All Not everything in Europe is BIG
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels