"Passing the Fields" Kirovsk Transportation Tip by hunterV
Kirovsk Transportation: 4 reviews and 13 photos
We enjoyed the views on both sides of the Bakhmutka - the old Cossacks' road on the old border of the Russian Empire.
The road is somewhat elevated and there are wonderful views on the left of the road.
You can see a lot of sunflower flieds on both sides of the road.
More Reviews (58)
- See All The Newspaper Article
- See All ”Visit the Ferry!”
- See All Kiss Comrade Lenin on the Cheek
- See All Young People's Bar
- See All Roadside Markers
- See All Sidewalks and Roads