"Ok if you like BED BUGS" ESA Pittsburgh-West Mifflin Tip by Iluvmypitbull

ESA Pittsburgh-West Mifflin, West Mifflin: 57 reviews and 0 photos

The trip started out ok but went downhill fast. The building looked great, had the easiest check in and the room size was great. I loved the small kitchenette. My BF and I went to a show and came back to the room ready for a great night of sleep. We realized that the bed was so uncomfortable and there were only two pillows on the bed. Now I remembered the hotel clerk saying, "if you need more towels or anyting, let me know". Hotels always keep an extra pillow or two in the room, so I didn;t think anything about it...until I was exhausted, it was 12am and I wanted to go to sleep.
Regardless, we went to bed. I awake at about 1:30am with my BF saying he is going to get more pillows. He comes back with more blankets and sheets and a blow up air mattress and tells me he didn't want to freak me out but something is "eating him alive" in the bed and he is itchy and has raised red bumps. BED BUGS?!
Then we realize the air mattress they gave us didn't have a plug. So, took the new sheets and put them on the bed.
The air conditioner was so LOUD!
I am known for sleeping thru anyting but I must have woken up 8 times between thoughts of things crawling on me, my BF's itching and the air conditioner.
We both couldn't sleep, ended up getting out of bed at 6:30am and driving home ASAP.
We couldn't get out of there fast enough.
I am the easiest person to please but I will never stay at this hotel again.
I am scratching myself as I write this!!! ugh

Unique Qualities: Nice Kitchen; Nice bed bugs; nice mattress as uncomfortable as a board; nice pillows if you don't like to cushion your head.

Address: 1303 W Lebanon Church Rd
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: This was actually a great location, so close to a TON of shopping and restaurants
Phone: 4126509006
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Written Jul 17, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to West Mifflin?