"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!!" Economy Inn Hollywood Tip by cvid312

Economy Inn Hollywood, Hollywood: 47 reviews and 0 photos

I stayed there one night when I was going to tour the Walk of Fame and other beautiful places in Hollywood. The rooms are clean but the service is absolutely horrible. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything anyone else does. The morning we were supposed to check out (at 11 am), the phone rang. It was 11:00am. I was in the bathroom and couldn't answer the phone. I came out of the bathroom and the phone rang again. I answered and the lady in the front desk LECTURED ME about NOT answering the phone when she called. I apologized and explained myself to her. I looked at the time and it was 11:02am. Only 2 minutes past check-out time. I grabbed my bags and went to checkout at the front desk where I asked her to apologize for her rudeness. She refused and began challenging me about why I hadnt answered the phone. I got very angry at her rudeness. I tried emailing the Economy Inn to put in a complaint. However they have NO working email. They really suck. You can't even sleep well because the cleaning staff comes to clean the other rooms at 7am or 8am. They are RUDE!!!!! DON'T STAY HERE! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Address: 5308 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, 90027, United States
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 323-466-9191
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Motel
Website: http://www.economyinnhollywood.com/

• Written Jul 17, 2010

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Hollywood?